Logwood Project: Ways to Help
the use of Natural Dyes
Use them yourself and encourage others to consider this choice as yet another
way to make a personal and powerful change for the better on this planet.
Share this information
Share this website with anyone you know who might be interested in helping
the project or in obtaining some of the Logwood or Logwood-dyed products.
Buy products from the Logwood Project
Donate to Mama D.O.C.
Donate Needed Items
|| Just click here to donate securely through PayPal.
All contributions are tax-deductible.
We currently need:
- reading glasses. Non-prescription magnifying glasses in all sizes
and strengths. Many older people have pairs around that they've outgrown,
for as eyes become weaker, stronger magnifiers are needed. Please ask
at your church or service organization.
- books in Spanish, especially children's books.
- school supplies, including such simple basics as lined paper.
- art supplies, especially pastels, crayons, colored paper.
- shoes, especially in children's sizes. Tennis type or sturdy hiking
shoes. Also socks. These need to be in good condition.
- jeans and kids pants. All sizes from toddler up to about 34 waist
(These are small people.)
- battery operated radios and casette players
- small sewing machine that could be run off batteries. Or a small portable
sewing machine that could run on power from a car battery.
- homeopathic remedies and botanical (herbal) medicines and vitamins.
Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. This is a remnant culture,
as endangered as any plant, animal, or ecosystem. Send donations to:
Cheryl Kolander, Director
5806 N. Vancouver Ave
Portland, OR 97217
Fax: (503) 286-6247
Contact by email